- Each team is permitted one submission
- Submission must be received by 8:30am on Sunday, March 29th, 2015
- Code submitted for judging must be produced only by team members and written during SpartaHack
- From the 8:30pm on Friday, March 27th, 2015 to 8:30am on Sunday, March 29th
- If you are continuing a previous project or using old code written by you, let us know on the project submission form.
- Third party libraries are allowed without notice provided that they are publicly available to any participant.
- All code you create at SpartaHack is owned by you, and may be made open source at your discretion.
By submitting a project, you and your team grant the SpartaHack team the unrestricted right to use your submission material, at no cost, for promotional purposes of future SpartaHack events.